No news yet

I’m still waiting on the MRI results, which might be ready today, but there wasn’t an available appointment at my doctor’s office until tomorrow. So, unfortunately, that means I can’t find out how to treat the problem yet. All I know is that what I was doing before wasn’t working.

I’ll post more updates when I have them, but in the meantime, if you’ve read The House of Wynne Lift and loved it, please leave a review at your point of purchase and consider leaving one on Goodreads. Thank you!

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

Blog at

Up ↑

%d bloggers like this: