Second round done!

Just completed reviewing the second round of edits from my publisher! I made a couple of small changes only, so we’ll see what happens next.

Also, the weather may or may not work out for my book signing. There’s a thirty percent chance of rain, but if the store doesn’t postpone the event, I hope you’ll join me. I’ll let you know if anything changes.

Keep an eye on this blog for more updates on release dates and more!

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

Blog at

Up ↑

%d bloggers like this: